Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Biscuit Bar (and Other Great Ideas)

The blog for Southern Weddings magazine is a great resource for Southern brides ... but I also happen to think it's a gold mine of ideas for entertaining. If you have dreams of becoming the perfect Southern hostess (or host) you can easily draw inspiration from many of their featured wedding receptions and engagement parties. One of my favorite ideas is the biscuit bar that two North Carolina newlyweds used at their wedding. I think this could easily be the centerpiece of a Sunday brunch or a wedding shower, don't you? It's seems fairly easy and affordable, too.


If you're interested in pulling this off for your next soiree, one of Southern Wedding's editors has a how-to guide here.

While you're on the site, search around for other good ideas. For instance, I saw this in one of their entries:



Is that pimento cheese molded into the shape of a beehive? Oh my!

See what I mean??? Check out the Southern Weddings blog right away.

No comments: